Okay so I realized it had been a while since I have posted so I figured I better get to it. Let's see....It looks like Ty is getting his 5th tooth. It hasn't cut through his gums yet but it is right there waiting, which by the way is causing him lots of pain :( Ty has moved on from sippy cup to straw cup and LOVES drinking out of it! He took 2 steps the other day but no walking yet, maybe soon though. Matt gave me a diaper bag for my birthday (I know, a diaper bag, woo hoo, but since I don't use a purse they are my new obsession) and Ty gave me the new rascal flats CD. I think that's all the new happenings going on right now....oh and one more thing......
TY IS GOING TO BE A BIG BROTHER!!!
I just found out the other day so I am only like 5 weeks preggo. I go to my first Dr.'s appt on May 24th. So we have another little Elmer baking in the oven :)

No comments:
Post a Comment