8.16.2006

my little stinker.

So today Amanda and Pierce come over so we can go swimming at the pool. So we all get dressed and lotioned up and hop in the pool and Ty is soooo whiney. Tyler and I stayed a whole whopping 10 minutes and headed home. I can't tell whether he still doesn't feel good or if it is just his molar that is bothering him. Yes, he is getting another tooth, his first molar. My little monkey is growing up :( Anyways....I am going to make him an appt. with his pedi tomorrow so I can rule out an ear infection. What's a 20 dollar copay, if not to ease my mind! Friday Grammie is coming over and we are definitely looking forward to that! Ty LOVES having play dates with his Grammie! Since I don't really have a picture to go along with this I'll just post a pic of Ty when he is usually in a good mood :)

Here is a picture of Ty when he is in a good mood...he just LOVEs DOGS!

No comments: