1.05.2007

family of four.



Okay, sorry it has taken me a while to post but I have relied on Amanda to keep you updated and it looks like she has done a great job. We arrived home from the hospital yesterday afternoon and we are all doing well except for the fact that Ty is still sick :(


Amanda pretty much gave you the 411 on the false labor and then the real thing. I had the best drug-free birth experience and would definitely do it again. Although if you asked me during labor I would have said, NO WAY! What was I thinking? lol :) It was such an intimate personal experience I got to share with Matt and my mom. Going through tranisiton in a car is so NOT fun but by the time I arrived at the hospital I was ready to push. And I still can't believe I pushed out a 9 pound baby!! How did he fit inside me?


Here is a family photo from the day we left the hospital. Disregard how horrible I look and focus on the absolute cuteness of my two boys!


Once my mom gives me the photo CD I'll post more pics!

No comments: