ME: Super tired but slowly adjusting. I used to look forward to my nights but now I sort of dread them because I know I will be nursing, burping, changing and rocking back to sleep in the wee hours of the morning. Good thing you block these memories from your mind or no one would ever have more children. I'm getting the whole parenting of two down and it is not as hard as I imagined but by the end of the day Tyler has used up all my patience and I long for a good soak in my ginger scented bubble bath.
Matt: Still a workaholic but some nights he gets home by a whopping 8pm and that's early!!! I pretty much told him that I need him here a little more for the first couple of months when it is the most difficult. We shall see if he listens.
Ty: Jealous! Yes, he has his moments when he gets super jealous of the attention Ben gets which isn't a whole lot except when he is fussy or of course needs to be fed or changed. I try to spend as much time as I can playing with Ty but for him it is never enough. And he basks in daddy's attention on the weekends!! He loves to say "ot" for "Hot" when he eats his food. He even blows on it to cool it off. He just started going to nursery and doesn't totally love it yet but he is doing well and enjoys playing with other kids.
Ben: All he does is eat, sleep, burp, and poop....what a life. He is toally gassy but hopefully he will out grow this stage soon. He eats like a champ and is also a good sleeper considering he has a noisy older brother. He's got the nasty baby acne now and I can't wait for that to go away!!
All in all we are all doing well. I love my two boys! Here is a cute valentine pic of them!

No comments:
Post a Comment