2.10.2007
kidney stones.
Bascially if you want more detials check out Amanda's blog. There is a link on my page for hers. For the procedure (Lithotripsy) I was laid on a bed (kinda like a water bed) and then they blasted the sounds waves through the water. I am feeling a little better today but my back is super sore. I hated being put all the way under and waking up feeling so groggy and sick, plus my throat is still sore from the breathing tube. Matt has been great through all this, being by my side and both our families have helped out tremendously taking our kiddos. Thanks a million to each of you who have helped out. It is such a blessing to know that we have such great family to lean on in our hour of need. Ben is back home and Ty should be here within in hour or so and I can't wait to see that smiling face of his. Oh, how I have missed the little monkey. All in all, we are doing much better and I should feel practically back to normal on Monday.
hugs and kisses
molly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment