Okay I've gotta make this quick because Ben will be waking up any minute and want to eat and let's just say patience is not a strong quality he has at this time. Oh the picture is the most recent I have on my computer but it is a month old. I will try to do some new blog posts this weekend with newer pics so please forgive.
height: 23.5 inches
weight: 14 lbs even
He is in the 75th percentile for height and 95th percentile for weight. I have a big, healthy baby boy. He is still ubber gassey and mucusy (if that is a word) but I know things will slowly start to improve around the three month mark.
Ty is entering the terrible twos and loves to throw crying fits when he doesn't get what he wants. He also LOVES to throw things...especially at Ben. Yeah, we've got some learning to do. Anyways...that's that and I've gotta run!

No comments:
Post a Comment