Okay so I am a day late but I didn't have time yesterday to do a post. First I just want to say what an awesome Dad I have and how thankful I am to have been raised in a home with such a hands on father. He was there for every flute concert, every dance concert. And I have such wonderful memories of all the fab road trips we took together. Thanks Dad, for always being there!! And also thanks for being such an awesome PawPaw to my boys. They sure do love you!
Now I must give a shout out to my spectacular husband. He is the most amazing dad to Tyler and Benjamin and sometimes I am just in awe as I watch him play with each of my beautiful boys. He is such a wonderful role model for them to follow!
So for father's day I planned a really fun surprise date for Matt. Ty and Ben's Aunt Sassie babysat (Thanks a ton!!). I took Matt back to the place he proposed....Zero Gravity. I had already prepaid for the tickets, for each of us to do all four thrill rides. I was a little bummed when it continued to rain ALL day and I was afraid my surprised date would be spoiled. I planned on taking him to Zero Gravity and then to a nice dinner. When we got there it was STILL raining but they said the only time they closed the rides was for intense wind or lightening. I gave Matt the choice, dinner or thrill rides. Well, of course he choose the thrill rides. By the end of the rides, we were soaked!! We headed to target afterwards to by ALL new clothes and then went to eat at Chili's. I had such a blast with Matt and we both will never forget that date!

No comments:
Post a Comment