Tyler.
You are without a doubt a rough + tough, rolly*polly little guy. Your energy has no end and you never seem to have a limit on the crazy stunts you try to pull. I love you; that of course goes without saying. But every now and then my heart swells beyond its limit and then completely melts. Just the other night, after I so foolishly fell and then slid all the way down are stairs, you so tenderly came over, put your arm around me and said "i so sorry mama" and gave me a hug. If I could frame that and hang it up forever I would. I love you my monkey!
xo.
mom

1 comment:
Careful on those stairs! There is nothing quite like the feeling when your little one hugs and kisses you. Those are definitley times to treasure and recall when you are having "one of those days." Love the picture!
Post a Comment