Once the boys started throwing sand we knew it was time to take a break in my mini (mini van that is), watch a cartoon and eat a snack. We then convinced our husbands to meet us at chili's for some dinner. Ben had fun making a mess with saltine crackers and hamburger buns. I enjoyed my shrimp and Ty enjoyed running around outside. He started having a bit of a melt down so Matt just took him out. After that we headed over to the mall to let the boys finish up playing at the play place. Melis and I got some cute Tarte cheek stain at Sephora while the men watched the crazy boys. By the time we got home it was 9pm. I must say Ben was a dream baby the whole time, which doesn't happen too often. Ty was the one with the temper that night. But I think we all had a fun time! What a fun play date we had!
3.24.2008
chili's.
Last friday afternoon I met Melissa and Reed at this fun park! Ty needed to get out and run around and play with his friend that he loves so much. The boys had a blast running around together and sliding down slides. Ben had fun being free to roam wherever he wanted to go. The super cool thing about this particular park is that it only has one entrance to the playground area, making it fabulously easy for me to keep tabs on my boys.
hugs and kisses
molly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love it when the kids cooperate when we go out. It makes you feel like you can have a half-way normal life with two little kids.
Is the park your talking about the frisco commons? We have had some playdates scheduled there but havne't made it yet and heard its an awesome park!
rachel: yeah I forgot the name, but that's it. It is way fun :)
Just wanted to say I have loved reading your blog. I have 4 little boys and love them to bits. I started my blog for the same reasons as you. I want my boys to look back on how proud they made us for the things they won't remember.
Ahhh, I love this post! Sometimes I forget to click over to your personal blog, so I am just catching up. We had a great time too!
And also running into you at the mall the other night! Great minds think alike!
Post a Comment