The snow is falling down like huge cotton balls blanketing the sky. My eyes still can't believe that all this beautiful white fluff is finding its way to Texas. Tyler has fallen completely in love with the snow and has such a blast romping around in the frigid weather. Ben hasn't experienced it yet and somehow I don't think he would take a liking to it. He has a grudge against all things cold! We are accumulating a few inches and I will love it while it lasts. Here are a few snap shots of the snow two days ago and then today.


5 comments:
Tyler is so cute out there in the snow! We have had quite a bit here this afternoon and the biggest snowflakes I have ever seen. I bundled up (yes, in a coat) and went out to just enjoy it. I love looking up at the sky and seeing the flakes falling. I am glad that Tyler got to enjoy this special snow. It's like getting a present you didn't know you were getting. Have fun! Love, MOM
Great Pic's! Good photoshoping Ty!
i can't believe my eyes!!! how cool. i think we have one more snowstorm and then we welcome spring, hooray!
I want to see MORE SNOW PIC"S!
I love the tree photo. Cool shot!
Post a Comment