Benny is sick again. I suppose that really shouldn't surprise me. It seems to me as though he is always sick. I wish I had a magic wand I could wave. I would pronounce no more sickness!! Croup is the culprit, but we caught it early and got him a steroid shot yesterday. Hopefully it will clear up fast and he can return to his happy self (okay semi-happy self).
3.11.2008
no more sickness.
Benny is sick again. I suppose that really shouldn't surprise me. It seems to me as though he is always sick. I wish I had a magic wand I could wave. I would pronounce no more sickness!! Croup is the culprit, but we caught it early and got him a steroid shot yesterday. Hopefully it will clear up fast and he can return to his happy self (okay semi-happy self).
hugs and kisses
molly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Molly, I am soo sorry! Austin has croup also, except he got the white pills flavored grape steriods. Hope the little one feels better. This was the first time EVER Austin stayed on bed all day.
Poor Benny! It isn't fair that he has to feel bad so much. No wonder he is a little grouchy. Feel better soon, Benny!
Post a Comment