3.19.2008

picky eater.

Benny is a picky eater. There are only a handful of foods that he will eat. But when you offer him his favorite, he is a very good eater. On an average day he has oatmeal or cream of wheat for breakfast + lunch + dinner. Occasionally he will eat a grilled cheese sandwich, maybe a hamburger but he really doesn't like much. He is extremely sensitive when it comes to the temperature and texture of the food. He hates anything cold including ice cream and ice pops! The latest snack food I tried to convince him to try {and failed} was fruit snacks.

I placed the fruit snack on his try. He examined it and looked at it with a very funny expression. Benny brought it to his tongue, touched it and threw it down. I could not stop laughing. Doesn't every child like fruit snacks?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is the cutest picture!!!! Zane will eat anything but zoe is the one who is my picky eater!

grammie said...

Oh, Benny! You are too cute. He is so funny about what food he will eat. At least he likes oatmeal.

Amanda said...

LOL!!!!! I am not surprised! Love the picture:)

Stephanie said...

truly. I have never met a child that didn't like fruit snacks. To funny