4.03.2008

things about me thursday.


I hate cooking. I know, how horrible. It should be written into my DNA but unfortunately it is not. I can get away with cooking only a couple meals a week since my hubby works all the time and my kids like simple simple meals. But I know I will need to kick it into gear as they get older. Have any super easy, quick and breezy recipes you want to share?? Oh but I do like to bake. Gotta have my sweets!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hey Molly this is Chris Sheen.
AllRecipes.com is a great website for finding easy meals. Also Simple & Delicious or any of the Taste of Home magazines are great. All the recipes are family submitted & use normal ingredients that you would have around the house anyway.

I'm glad I found your blog. Brant & I moved/moving back to DFW we will have to get together.

Bree said...

so glad you are enjoying 'things about me thursdays'...isn't it fun? I have recipes posted on my blog, but i always find easy, healthy and yummy recipes from cooking light magazine.