5.05.2008

going crazy.

Today is one of those days, that last forever...and ever and I fear I may go crazy by the end. It is rainy and therefore we have been stuck inside all day. Bath time was a horrible mess. Our rule is no splashing because if you let Tyler and Benjamin splash, the WHOLE bathroom will be drowning in water. Well, Benny started and Tyler followed shortly after. I am still trying to teach Ben but Tyler definitely knows better. Needless to say, I lost it and totally yelled. Of course I felt awful afterwards and apologized. But I hate when I get to that breaking point, which really isn't that often but it happened today.

On a different note, I seriously do not know what to do with Benny. I honestly have not seen such a whiny child. Some days all he does is scream off and on. And when that happens, Ty plugs his ear and says "loud noise, mommy. loud noise." Let me just ditto that...loud noise indeed!

5 comments:

Mandie said...

Oh my gosh. I had the exact same day, except our drama was outside in the mud. Abby was SO restless today and begged to go outside constantly. And I think Ben and Carter must be from the same mold cause they are so much alike!

To top it off, my ears are still really stuffed up from my cold, so all the noise and whining is reverberating in my ears. AGH!

So, here's to a better tomorrow for us both!

grammie said...

I wish I had a picture of the whole episode. I remember a few moments like that in my "mom" days. Please send Benny to me. We had so much fun together Saturday. I just love that little guy.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

sounds like kora to me. she whined every SECOND of her life until she was 4 1/2 and i had an allergy test done on her. she's allergic to milk which was what she LIVED off of. maybe u should look into that? he may be allergic to something he has every day?!

Karen said...

I have that same loud noise going on at my house. It hurts my ears too.

Stephanie said...

those days seem to be way to often for me.