
two crazy boys {ty + benny}
ipod
country music
volume turned to loud
The boys LOVE to dance. It is a fun way to get some much needed energy out and I love to dance around with them too!
I so much enjoy watching Ty and Benny playing together, especially when Ty plays the big brother helper role. Earlier outside this morning Benny was trying to climb up the slide but just couldn't quite crest the top. Ty came to the rescue and extended a helping hand. It is moments like those when I remember how fun it is to have two so close in age.

5 comments:
They are such cuties! I love it that Benny wants to do everything like his big brother. Can't wait to play on Saturday.
one word... 'preciousness' =) lemme know what time you want me to come over on thurs to babysit...also we need another pool day soon! maybe thurs and I could come over after class a lil earlier?! lemme know!
Cassie
Sometimes big brothers are the greatest! I loved it when Jack just taught Sam how to ride his bike. No help from mom or dad, just big bro. Pretty cute.
So cute! They both have great smiles.
Abby is becoming more of a "helper" now and I love it.
They are too cute! Dancing is so much fun!
Post a Comment