you still let me hold you. you still let me rocky rock you. you still lay your head in the curve of my neck. you still feel all warm + soft. you remind me of the days when rocking was all you wanted. I still love you. xo. mommy
Oh, I remember when we could swaddle our little Benny and I loved smelling his little baby head. I must confess, I still love kissing and smelling his head now. He is so huggable and kissable. We love our Benny!
2 comments:
Oh, I remember when we could swaddle our little Benny and I loved smelling his little baby head. I must confess, I still love kissing and smelling his head now. He is so huggable and kissable. We love our Benny!
Hey Molly, the other day I had a dream that you were pregnant! Anything you want to tell us? ;)
Post a Comment