7.09.2008

feeling domestic.

I did it! I learned how to make homemade whole wheat bread and it is delicious and nutritious. I went over to my friend Stephanie's yesterday where I received a hands on lesson. It was fairly simple and uncomplicated. Now all I need to do is gather all the ingredients and materials. Matt isn't quite sure if I will keep it up so he is "testing" me. I borrowed Stephanie's kitchen aide mixer to prove to him that I will in fact actually bake bread, along with other goodies. I even got to bring home two loaves so Matt was able to taste how yummy it is. Thanks Steph for the fun time and the yummy bread! Can't wait to do it again!

1 comment:

grammie said...

I used to bake bread every week as a young wife and mother. Haven't done it for ages, but this has made me want to revist breadmaking again. I'm going to get the mixer this weekend and I am looking forward to a lesson from you on how to make this yummy bread. It will be really neat to have such a talented daughter to be my personal cooking instructor.