
I am proud to announce we have not one but TWO nursery goers now. Secretly I have been counting down the months until it was time for Benny to join his big brother Ty. Matt and I were quite excited as we sat together during the third hour for a joint meeting. I was actually able to sit peacefully and listen to the speaker. I will admit that every time the door swung open I was a wee bit worried that it was the nursery leader bringing back Ben. But I am happy to say that all went beautifully well!
4 comments:
Hey Molly,
I just saw your comment when I was updating my blog today. Of course I remember you! Your blog is soooo cute. Looks like you guys are doing well. We are in Austin still and really love it here. Good to hear from you! What cute little boys you have. Talk to you soon.
Blakeley
I can't believe he's that old!!!
I'm nursery leader, so I'm not sure I'm looking forward to clingyCarter being in there with me. Who knows... maybe he'll get over it. Or not.
What a great accomplishment!
I can't believe he's so big already....doesn't that make you sad? time for another? :)
Post a Comment