It was time for a little change, so I decided to move the play room upstairs. It took about about 5 hours and a little help from Matt. So far, so good. The boys seem to like the freedom that the stairs offer. And I like that the mess stays contained upstairs. The downstairs suppose-to-be-dining room, now a sitting room. This view is from the front door. Ignore the pink pillows; I need to get some new covers.
The toy cabinet upstairs.
The upstairs play room. The view is from the top of the stairs
I love the rearranging! Toys upstairs, adults downstairs! Yeah! I don't know what it is but if my upstairs is a mess with toys, I can handle it, but if there is a few toys downstairs, I go crazy. I guess out of sight out of mind! We love and miss you guys!
3 comments:
Looks great! Can't wait to see it in person. I am glad the kids are liking it upstairs. It's fun to change things up.
my personal opinion....toys were meant to be upstairs and outta sight!! love it!!
I love the rearranging! Toys upstairs, adults downstairs! Yeah! I don't know what it is but if my upstairs is a mess with toys, I can handle it, but if there is a few toys downstairs, I go crazy. I guess out of sight out of mind! We love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment