10.24.2008

just one reason.

Just one reason why I strongly dislike Walmart...
they bagged the ant poison with the food.
had to return the food.
really, who does that?
enough said.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, they don't have the smartest people working there... I went the other night to get something small and quick...and the checkout girl didn't say one word to me!!! no smile, no eye contact, no words!! haha, i was like "bye, have a good one!" no customer service skills whatsoever.............. oh well,

~Cassie

Anonymous said...

yeah, they don't have the smartest people working there... I went the other night to get something small and quick...and the checkout girl didn't say one word to me!!! no smile, no eye contact, no words!! haha, i was like "bye, have a good one!" no customer service skills whatsoever.............. oh well,

~Cassie

Lauralee Altice said...

I'm with ya, and I hate their long lines! Every time I seem to go there is like 4 registers open with like 30 people in line with $200 worth of stuff in their cart!

Rachel Mohat said...

So they don't always have the smartest employee's, but its so stinkin convenient. Sorry u got one of the biggest screwballs there!

Anonymous said...

eeeeeeew!

dandee said...

My absolute LEAST FAVORITE store.