The other morning Benny requested his hat backwards, at the table, during breakfast. Who was I deny him the pleasure. Oh and lets not forget the scattered star wars books. Those babies get dragged everywhere!
Those are some cute shots...I am with you on the cown pain I recently had on done too. Dan & I wanted to let you know we changed our blog address is now http://thestreetwhereyoulive.blogspot.com/ We changed it to list our blog on the new LDS adoption site https://beta.itsaboutlove.org/ We are looking forward to the E Family Reunion this summer are you guys going to be there?
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is so totally cute! He's such a little stud!
Those are some cute shots...I am with you on the cown pain I recently had on done too.
Dan & I wanted to let you know we changed our blog address is now
http://thestreetwhereyoulive.blogspot.com/
We changed it to list our blog on the new LDS adoption site https://beta.itsaboutlove.org/
We are looking forward to the E Family Reunion this summer are you guys going to be there?
Too cute! He looks so grown-up there. Can't wait to we him on Thursday
I meant see him! LOL I can't control this iPhone.
Post a Comment