
[click picture to enlarge]
My boys have taken to the sound track of Mama Mia! I like them to like songs that I enjoy listening to. I thought they might have fun with the music since most of it is upbeat. Well, they love it. Tyler constantly asks for the 'fast song', which is Lay all your Love on me. And Benny especially loves the mommy song. I am sure you can take a guess at which one that is. Today, we blasted the music from the speakers in our room and had a grand time dancing around and laughing! These are the moments I never want to forget. Small reminders of how lucky I am.
My boys have taken to the sound track of Mama Mia! I like them to like songs that I enjoy listening to. I thought they might have fun with the music since most of it is upbeat. Well, they love it. Tyler constantly asks for the 'fast song', which is Lay all your Love on me. And Benny especially loves the mommy song. I am sure you can take a guess at which one that is. Today, we blasted the music from the speakers in our room and had a grand time dancing around and laughing! These are the moments I never want to forget. Small reminders of how lucky I am.

2 comments:
so cute:0 Love the new header:) You need to do one for me!
Thats adorable! I love the new header too, I wish I had any idea how to do half the things you can do on your blogs. I need lessons!
Post a Comment