1.22.2009
temporary crown.
I went to the dentist today and had a temporary crown put on. Now my tooth stinkin' hurts more then it did before. Good thing I tucked away some of my pain pills from giving birth because my tooth totally needs one. And yes, I cheated just this once and chased the pill with a little diet coke. Hey, I have two little guys I have to take care of, I can't be passing out from a drug induced coma [ha ha]. You do not want to know how much we have spent on medical bills this week. Colonoscopy + crown = a big chunk of change!
hugs and kisses
molly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
oh no:( I will call you later:(
I have felt your pain. LOL! We will be getting our permanent crowns on the same day. How very family-oriented of us. I only wish we could have another fun day like "colonoscopy day" was. Who else would imagine you could have a great time after having a colonoscopy? Well, I hope all goes well with the tooth. Mine hurt for a few days after and today I am having sympathy pains for you. Mom
Yikes sounds like no fun at all. Your mom hates the dentist! LOL I can't believe that you guys get to both get crowns. I need to get one of those too, but I just don't have the money for it and now that I switched jobs I won't have insurance again for 3 months.
I had a crown put on last year. I wish they had told me how much it would hurt afterward. I keep thinking I'm too young to have a crown-isn't it old people that usually get them?
Post a Comment