I was having a particularly difficult morning today and snapped at Tyler. I quickly apologized and told him I was just having a hard day [like he sometimes does]. He gave me a hug and a kiss and then said...
"Mom, I'll be happy and then we can be happy together."
Oh how I love this little man. He is growing so fast. Right before my eyes. And I can't help but marvel at how sweet and loving he is. He quite often looks out for his little brother B and is almost always quick to share. He loves to snuggle and is always giving me hugs and kisses through out the day.
He still is Tyler the Smiler.
He still is my sunshine guy.
I love you Ty Ty.

3 comments:
What a blessing to have such a sweet, tenderhearted boy.
i've been feeling a pregnant vibe in ur posts lately...go on...fess up!
umm...nope! i am so not pregnant and if I was it would be by a miraculous conception. we definitely want a #3, just not yet.
Post a Comment