4.02.2009

shake it.

If you know me, you know I love to dance.
dance around the house.
dance with my husby.
dance with my two crazy boys.
dance in zumba.
dance in HS back in the day.
dance pointe in ballet.
latin dance with Matt.


So it is with great sadness that I do not have a little girl that I can coax into becoming a little tutu wearing, dancing machine. But since I haven't been blessed with a baby girl, I'll settle with hip hoppin' around with my boys. They sure know how to move and groove and shake their little bums.

2 comments:

Lauralee Altice said...

Too cute! Camden and I have dance parties all the time. Those pictures are priceless!

Rachel Mohat said...

LOL that is so cute, they look like they are really getting down. Lauralee cut all camdens hair off, I told her that he looks just like Tyler now. They look like they could be related to me.