Tyler got to tag along with Matt on a special daddy and son date last night. He got to experience his first Mavericks game! And boy, did he have a lot of fun. I must say I was a bit jealous that Matt got to take him. I would have love to been there to taste of Tyler's enthusiasm. Matt said he was into the whole game and boredom never set it. Here are a few snap shots of the fun that they shared. Thanks dad for making it happen. You're one special papa!
4.14.2009
mavs fan for life.
Tyler got to tag along with Matt on a special daddy and son date last night. He got to experience his first Mavericks game! And boy, did he have a lot of fun. I must say I was a bit jealous that Matt got to take him. I would have love to been there to taste of Tyler's enthusiasm. Matt said he was into the whole game and boredom never set it. Here are a few snap shots of the fun that they shared. Thanks dad for making it happen. You're one special papa!
hugs and kisses
molly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Awww he got to meet Mav's man. How lucky is he, I went twice and i didn't meet him.
Yea, for Tyler! We love that he is able to really get into the game. Such a fun night for Dad and Son.
Tyler is one lucky kid! That looks like so much fun! I love basketball!
Post a Comment