6.07.2009

oh my holy moly.

I've learned a very valuable lesson today.
Check any and all closed to shoes that remain outside.
I thought about this the other day but I was lame and did not check. Today I got a surprise! Completely scared a scream right out of me! I went to slip my feet into a pair of Matthew's brown slip on shoes he keeps out in the backyard and for some reason my toes hit something. It didn't register at first that it could be a creature. I thought one of the boys had stuffed something in one of them and I didn't pull my foot out fast. Lo and behold, when I peered into the shoe something was scrunched up at the end. At first I thought it was a snake but quickly realized it was a toad/frog, the size of Texas. Yuck! I will definitely be checking from now on.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

YIKES!!!

Anonymous said...

OH my!!!

Lindsay said...

heavens to megatron....that IS frightening!