I needed a day just like today.
Cloudy.
Gloomy.
Rainy.
Since we are already bound to our home [remember, only one car] having a rain day feels more official. We played outside with sand and play dough until the skies opened up and poured down upon us. It was mild and sticky but so much better than the blazing heat. Now it is time to clean house and keep the boys from killing each other.

3 comments:
HA! I love your last line there:) And I LOVE that picture!!!!
We had a day like that today also...BTW how do you keep your boys from killing eachother???
I totally understand the one car situation! Justin and I had been surviving with just one car the past year. Well lets just say I have been surviving with just one car. He always had the car because he has to go to work. We just invested in a motorcycle for work purposes ONLY. He works 10 minutes away and there are no high ways. it is nice having my car back!
Post a Comment