7.01.2009
barking seal.
That's what Benny sounded like at midnight last night when he joined Matt and me in our king sized bed. It was not an hour later, after stirring, coughing and raspy breathing that I informed Matt that it was time to take Ben to the 24 Hour emergency care right next door. Needless to say it was a lengthy night with not much sleep. Matt had half the bed, Ben had the other half and I... I had about an inch. Croup in the summer. My boys get it every year.
hugs and kisses
molly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Poor Benny! I hope he is feeling better soon! And I hope that Tyler doesn't get it too.
Yuck, i am so sorry. I hope you can still get your things done today!!
Don't forget hot steamy shower and just sitting with him in the room will majorly help. Cool steam is ideal but u can do what you can get.
Post a Comment