7.12.2009

half-blood prince.

I'll be the first to admit that I love the Harry Potter series.
I am very much anticipating the new movie coming out this Wednesday.
Maybe I am a bit of a dork but I can't wait to view the movie at midnight on Tuesday. What makes it even better is that my fabulous husband is coming with. He really is a good sport. And I am sorry to all you die hard Twilight fans [sorry steph] but Harry Potter really is better. Really.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Who's watching the kids?

molly said...

jensen

Amanda said...

I so agree- HP is much much better! We are going Wed night. I wish I could stay awake at midnight, I would def be at that showing.

Missy said...

I've never, and probably won't ever, read Twilight. I LOVE Harry Potter though! We're seeing it Tuesday night, too and I'm so excited!

Lauralee Altice said...

I have never read the Harry Potter books but the movies are good...I am a big Twilight book fan though.
Remember when we went to I think think 1st Harry Potter movie together with Rachel, we were like the second in line and sat there for about 2 hours before the movie! Those were the days! :)