8.24.2009

rearrange + some heavy lifting.


I got the itch last night.
You know the one, where you are tired of what you have so the inexpensive, sensible thing to do is....

REARRANGE!

Our anniversary is next week, so I cuddled up to Matt and told him all I wanted was his help in moving some furniture around. We both knew it would be more work than just sliding a few pieces here and there but he was game and so was I.

We moved our two couches from our living down stairs, up the stairs. Which was a LOT. of. work. They were heavy and awkward but I like to think I am freakishly strong. One went in the play room and one went into the office. My favorite chair [from the play room] and the leather sofa from the office made their way down the stairs and safely to our living room.

I was sick and tired of the TV and all the cords that accompanied with it, that I banned it from the living room permanently and now it is housed in the play room. I hope it will encourage more play and less TV watching. I now have a mantel to decorate and it looks fabulous.

Come over, it looks so much better in person!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

More pic's! I want mantel pic's It looks great:)

Amanda said...

Can't wait to see! It sounds perfect.