How the heck did you get that on video??? I am glad you put up the words, cause Steve needs to get the sound working on our computer. SOOOOOO FUNNY!
This is hysterical. Thanks for a great laugh!!
I'm concerned about all the raunchy bad guys in your neighborhood that wake up their mom's. Priceless!
That is so funny! I'm with your sis...how did you get that on video? I love that he got the word Raunchy from you...it forever reminds me of my sister Rachel :)What a cutie! I love that Benny is blessed to fight the bad guys!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How the heck did you get that on video??? I am glad you put up the words, cause Steve needs to get the sound working on our computer. SOOOOOO FUNNY!
This is hysterical. Thanks for a great laugh!!
I'm concerned about all the raunchy bad guys in your neighborhood that wake up their mom's.
Priceless!
That is so funny! I'm with your sis...how did you get that on video? I love that he got the word Raunchy from you...it forever reminds me of my sister Rachel :)
What a cutie! I love that Benny is blessed to fight the bad guys!
Post a Comment