My boys like to mix things up.
Keep me on my toes.
See how calm I can be in the middle of chaos.

Today Benny decided to stand on this, outside on our concrete patio. I had just told Tyler to get down. How dangerous it was and to never ever do that again. Not two seconds later I turn around after cleaning up and Benny is standing tall and proud.
It happened in slow motion. Really it did. I couldn't help my baby. I could only watch him fall as his face connected with the cold hard slab of cement. My mind shuts down and goes into survival mode. I check for blood, cuts, scraps, any sign of damage. And damage there was. I was a little scared and a lot sad for my little guy. All I could think about was concussion, brain bleed, the worst. Thankfully after a trip to the doctors, he seems to be okay. Well, besides the scraped up nose and the huge knot/scrape/bruise at the top of his forehead.
Wish my Benny a speedy recovery!

7 comments:
Oh, poor baby! Get better soon, little guy.
That is so sad! Get well soon Benny!
Aww... that makes me so sad!!! =0(
~Aunt Sass
That looks worse that I thought:( I can't believe the doc didn't clean it out for you! But then it probably would have been more painful. Do YOu have that antibacterial foam? I am so glad all is OKAY!
My poor Benny! That is the saddest thing. I know that was very scary for both of you, and me too. I am so relived that he is okay. He is one tough little guy! Benny, we love you and hope you feel better soon.
Poor guy. I hope he feels better really soon!
man.. i am SO scared for the first day this happens. poor little man.
Post a Comment