A new year has begun.
And the husband must once again return to work.
Real life settles back in.
And Tyler has pink eye.
Can 2010 really be here already?
Can my Benny, my baby, really be three?
Can we really be thinking about trying for #3 sometime this year?
Can we really only have one car still?
Can I really...
Okay, I ran out of "can I reallys".
Seriously, though, I am not ready for my boys to grow up. Too fast. It is happening too fast. I now have the task of looking for a preschool for Tyler. Yes, I am one of those mom's who hasn't sent their child to preschool and he will be five this summer. FIVE I tell you. And yes, he could go to kindergarten but we are holding him back a year. Just more advantages than negatives so we have decided to do the "not normal" thing. It works for us. Not for everyone. But I feel we are making the right decision. But I will admit, at almost five, he will be ready for preschool this fall. Me, will probably not be ready. Most days I enjoy having my two boys home, with me.
I will admit 2009 did not rank high on "my favorite year" list. Too hard. It was just a hard year. But lots of growing was done. Many lessons were learned. And my love grew for husband, who works so hard and loves us so.
2010 bring it on!
I am ready to make this MY year.
I am ready to create!

2 comments:
time flys when you are having fun! happy new year! i hope it is the best yet.
those Hanna pj's r so cute! R they new or have you had them all winter?
Post a Comment