2.02.2010
day two. in the thick of it.
We are in day two of potty training.
And instead of a mission, it's become a war.
Me fighting with Ben and it's not fun.
For either of us.
This time around is completely different than the first. But I sort of expected it to be and in a way still held out hope it would go as smoothly for Ben as it did for Ty. Unfortunately that is not the case. But I am holding strong and we are pushing forward. No matter how many accidents. No matter how many showers. So I broke down and ordered this little potty off of Amazon. It was inexpensive and fit the bill. A thought occurred to me last night {I couldn't fall asleep until 2am. I know, yikes} that Benny may need a little potty to start with. It's less intimidating, just his size and simplifies the scariness he may be feeling. I swore up and down I'd never buy one. Never say never as a mother. I am now eating my words.
We will press forward. We will prevail. And Benny will learn to use the potty. It just might not be that enjoyable. For either of us.
hugs and kisses
molly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
oh man! I HATE potty training. It's the worst thing I've had to do so far as a mother. We'll be sending good vibes your way and hopefully it will all be done in no time!
Post a Comment