2.09.2010

happy.


Although I could find a million and one things to complain about.
Quite easily, I could.
I'm happy.
I'm hopeful.
I'm optimistic.
It's a funny thing really.

And you know what, I love Valentine's day. I do.
Just another excuse to smother my boys [all three of them] in kisses and hugs.

And tomorrow, I'll remember Melissa [Matt's first wife].  She gave Matt a wonderful gift, her blessing to find love again, for his happiness.  And for that I am truly grateful.


3 comments:

April Austin said...

I have to tell you, you inspire me. I can't even come close to understanding Matt's situation. I was around when he married his first wife and I remember when she passed. I can't help but feel like if I was in your shoes it would be hard. But you guys are so open about it and you are so involved and understanding. It's inspiring. And I admire you for it.

emblair said...

That's so very sweet.

Suz said...

We love you Molly!