2.08.2010

so tyler says.

It was the end of a long day.
Benny had fallen asleep watching football with Matt [at 5:30].
Tyler was exhausted too.
I was a little sharp with Tyler and he ran to his room crying.
After a few minutes he came out and proceeded to tell me I must come see something.
I marched upstairs to see the sweetest drawing.

Tyler - I came in my room and was really sad.  I said mommy is a poopy head.  But then I drew a happy picture of you so I knew I would always love you.

Mom - heart melts into a puddle.

Rewind a few days more.
We are just about to say a blessing on our lunch.  I tell the boys that they should probably fold their arms but they can choose to make a good choice or a bad choice.  Tyler taps his forehead and says "let me think".

Tyler - I could choose Satan or Jesus.... I choose Jesus.  
Then he promptly folds his arms.

Mom - good choice!

4 comments:

Rachel Mohat said...

OMG what an adorable boy!

April Austin said...

That is so incredibly adorable...what a big kid!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for sharing such special "moments of motherhood". It truly is the best job in the world!

Anonymous said...

Tyler sounds SO ADORABLE!!! :)