2.06.2010

wellies.


Grammie is too good to us.
Look at these fantastic wellies she gave to the boys.
They love to put them on and march about the house, making up wild scenarios.  I love watching them interact and play.  They seem to enter to a world all their own and have so much fun being together.  Just doing what boys do.

When I think about the fact that Benny is three and Tyler will turn five in June, I get a little sad.  My boys are growing up.  Growing up much too fast and I want to slow time.  Remember every moment of their boyishness.  Give a million kisses and wrap them up in hugs galore.  When they were each a wee babe I thought they would never get bigger.  Now I think how I can keep them small, keep them innocent, keep them just for me.

1 comment:

Lauralee Altice said...

Where did you get those pirate boots? Camden loves them!