4.28.2010

all I wanted.

Yesterday was my birthday.
I turned 27 on the 27th.
All I wanted was flowers and root beer.
I am seriously craving root beer.  all. the. time.



  

Matt gave me the most beautiful bouquet of peonies and ranunculus.  Seriously breathtakingly beautiful.  Because he loves me and knew those were the flowers I wanted, he drove all the way to Dallas to acquire them.  Here are a few shots of the flowers, separated in vases.  I have an actual picture of the bouquet but still need to transfer some pictures to my computer.  The pictures were taken with my iPhone and do not to the flowers justice.  They smell divine!

I also was the recipient of {i think} seven different types of root beer.  I am in root beer heaven.  Matthew also cooked me a delicious meal of salmon and salad.  I had a fabulous birthday, fabulous I tell you.  Perfect in every way.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Beautiful! And yay for husbands who know what we ladies love. :) Peonies are my absolute favorite, too.

Amanda said...

drag out ur good camera before they die!

The Aussie Elmers said...

Belated Happy Birthday Mols.. Im glad you got those flowers and root beer!! Love ya