5.05.2010

sunny day.





Right now it is hard for me to go outside because I know my allergies will kick in and benedryl can't quite compete with my itchy bloodshot eyes and stuffy nose.  But for my boys, I would do anything. 
We rubbed in some sunblock, pulled on our swim trunks and loaded up the water guns.
Oh and don't forget the bubbles!
The boys had fun playing with the hose and spraying everything in sight, including each other.
I tried to soak up a little sun in between my sniffing and sneezing.
It was warm.  It was sunny.
It was perfect outside fun.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the little butt crack. So cute!

Lauralee Altice said...

I'm jealous of your warm weather! I can't wait to have more warm sunny days! Allergies are the worst! I'm sorry!

Rachel Mohat said...

LOL the plumber crack is adorable!