Congratulations!! He is so cute and I adore the name you chose! Looking forward to hearing all about your preparations for his arrival.
Wow you already have a name picked out! So cute! Congratulations! I am so excited for you and your family! What do your boys think about having a baby brother?
And you make such perfect little boys. Congratulations!
yay for boys!
congrats on a boy! I'm impressed you already have the name. I had an appt today too, and my baby looks just like yours. haha.
congrats miss molly! so exciting! your house is going to be too much fun! and i love the name Nicholas. darling!
Woo-hoo!! We love boys!! Congrats.
Congrats!! Elmers certainly do boys right! I have no hope now!
So cute even in the womb. Can't wait to see that sweet boy!
congrats!! how exciting for another boy!! that's awesome you already have a name picked out for me. We are thrilled for you guys!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Congratulations!! He is so cute and I adore the name you chose! Looking forward to hearing all about your preparations for his arrival.
Wow you already have a name picked out! So cute! Congratulations! I am so excited for you and your family! What do your boys think about having a baby brother?
And you make such perfect little boys. Congratulations!
yay for boys!
congrats on a boy! I'm impressed you already have the name. I had an appt today too, and my baby looks just like yours. haha.
congrats miss molly! so exciting! your house is going to be too much fun! and i love the name Nicholas. darling!
Woo-hoo!! We love boys!! Congrats.
Congrats!! Elmers certainly do boys right! I have no hope now!
So cute even in the womb. Can't wait to see that sweet boy!
congrats!! how exciting for another boy!! that's awesome you already have a name picked out for me. We are thrilled for you guys!
Post a Comment