11.11.2010

brotherly love.




Benny has had the hardest time adjusting to Nicholas Gray.
I don't blame him.
It's a lot of change for a little guy to take in.
And well, Benny is not my baby anymore.
The first time Benjamin climbed on my lap after we got home from the birthing center, it felt as though he grew and grew while we were away.  It made me just a little sad to realize he will be four in January.
But you know what, he is an awesome big brother, always wanting to help out.
I am just so in love with my three boys.

4 comments:

kELLY said...

presh! so cute it breaks my heart :)

Amanda said...

poor lil' Ben:( A baby is a lot to adjust too! I swear Nic is going to be so much bigger the next time I get to hold him!

Debi said...

Your newest little baby is adorable! Thanks for posting pictures. I enjoyed reading your story, too. :) He is a lucky boy to have such great big brothers and a mommy and daddy that loves him.

polka dots said...

Your baby boy is adorable. Nice work you two!