12.13.2010

cousins.


Second meeting.
First photo.
Cousins Nicholas & David. 
Or as I like to call them Nic & Davie.
Born one day apart.

5 comments:

Abby said...

that's so sweet they're 1 day apart. They'll be best buds!
That's so scary what happened to Benny... yikes! And Ty too. I'm pretty sure my Ty will send us to the ER one of these days too.
I really want to come see Nic and hang out a bit. Ty needs to play with some other kids!!

Amanda said...

You should say Davie on the left Nic on the right;)

Debi said...

You guys should have got together and called them nic and nack or davie and goliath. :) Just Kidding. You guys have some cute little babies in your family! Who will play baby Jesus? :)

Wiseguys said...

Cute boys! And just so you know, my mom once had me, my brother, and my sister into the ER in a month. My sister broke her arm, my brother got hit in the mouth with a baseball bat, and I broke my finger.... so no worries. It happens!

Rose Goddess said...

Great picture choice! Our boys are so cute!