1.25.2011

christmas : a month late.










The end of last year went by in a blur.  I guess a newborn can do that to you.  Christmas Eve and Christmas day were low key, simple and well, perfect.

We loaded up all three boys, with presents in tow and headed to my sister's house for Christmas Eve celebrations.  We have honey baked ham, rolls, seven layer dip and all the sweet goodies you can dream up.  Nothing formal but lots of fun.

The boys each got a scooter from my parents and adore those things!  They love taking them out and scooting over to the park.  I keep telling them mom needs a scooter so I can keep up!  The adults each got cash and a couples gift.  This Christmas it was a new toaster.  I love it.  Love love love it!  I did a little happy dance as I threw our 8 year old, ghetto dirty toaster in the trash.

Sadly I did not take that many pictures Christmas morning.  Matthew's parents were in Utah, so our Christmas day was extremely low key, which worked out nicely.

My love spoiled me and showered me with fun Christmas surprises.  The boys made out like bandits and Nicholas most likely slept through the whole thing.

2010 was a rocky year.  Lots of uncertainties but a huge blessing of expanding our family to five.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

you sisters are gorgeous. i'm sure you hear that a lot but seriously.. a good lookin' group :)

WhitParks said...

You and your sisters are SO beautiful. I can't beleive how much alike you look!