I love holidays. I love to gather with family and friends and celebrate. Most of all, I love to watch all the cousins race around.
My life seems to speed up each day. Each weekend is full. Busy. Filled up. Not that I will complain. Life is good. Busy and good.
We celebrated Easter on Saturday at Uncle Steve's and Aunt Amanda's house. Chinese food, cookie cake and an Easter egg hunt. Most of all time was spent outside. The boys ran around, jumped, climbed and swung on the swings. Tyler even attempted to have a go at a swinging jump and promptly took a bow each time he completed one.
Nicholas was content to just relax in great grandmother's lap. Sometimes I have to pinch myself, to make sure if Nic is really true. He is content and lovely so much of the time. That little guy melts my heart, each and every day. The perfect addition to top of our family with.
I am pretty sure the boys inhaled their candy within just minutes of cracking open the eggs. And I am also pretty sure they crashed after the wonderfulness of the sugar high.
Easter Sunday was hectic. We were running late. A half hour late to church. But we made it. I attempted to snap a few photos of everyone in their Easter best but with three boys, one of them is bound to not cooperate.
I am truly grateful to have my sweet little family of five. To know that I have a Savior who rose again on the third day and who will make it possible for me to be with my little family. Forever.
(All pictures are straight out of the camera. I am too tired to attempt any sort of editing.)
5.01.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment