10.03.2012

i've got nothing.


I have no good title for this post.  My brain is slowly shutting down for the day and my body feels like something nasty is brewing.  I'm on vitamin C overload and hope that I can nip whatever germ this is and kick it's booty out the door.

Changes.  Lots of changes in my life.  Some good.  Some sad.  But each one helps me to stretch a little deeper.  Grow a little more into the person I want to become.  More changes are around the corner at the end of the month and I hope that in the following months I will give a lot more love to this sweet family blog of mine.

Nicholas has some changes too.  Those pesky darn molars are causing him much pain.  My tender little guy is clingy and grouchy and is requesting lots of love from his mama.  Considering that he is almost two and still enjoys a cuddle, is fine by me.

I have much I want to share regarding our adventures with home schooling but I'll save it for another day.  Another post.

For now, I'm signing off.

No comments: