3.31.2007

easter fun in savannah.


Today we had a blast with our friends Stephanie and Locke! They drove on out to Savannah where we had an Easter Celebration. There were pony rides, bounce houses and lots of fun. Here are a few snap shots of our fabulous time. Ty especially LOVED the bounce house and did not want to leave it. Matt had to climb in and snatch him up in order for him to get out. Ben was a lazy bum and slept in my arms the whole time, lol. I think he liked being outside in the fresh air, I know I did. It was the perfect sunny day...not too hot and not too cool.


Here is a picture of Tyler enjoying the bounce house. He is just now learning how to jump on regular ground but always enjoys a good jump work out in his bed. So when he climbed on in the bounce house he thought he was in heaven. He just went to town bouncing all over the place!





This picture Tyler is hammin' it up for the camera. Matt told him to say cheese so Ty said..."CHEESE". He also loved the pony ride. He enjoys riding the merry-go-round at Stonebriar so I figured he would enjoy the real thing and he did. Ty loves a good adventure and is never afraid to try new things. He just loves life and is such a joy to be around.



Here we are on the choo choo train taking a spin around the parking lot. Always a fun thing to do!


Thanks Stephanie and Locke for coming out and spending the day with us. We had LOTS of FUN!
Don't forget to check out my previous blog entry that I just did last night and also I added a new link called "Matt's Book"...check it out!

No comments: