Okay so I guess you could say the start of 2007 hasn't been the best for the Elmer household with the exception of Ben's birth....that was a fabulous event! Okay so lets have a recap:
I start out the year by giving birth to Benjamin. Then when he is a month old I end up having a monster size kidney stone that required lithotripsy. Obviously that would have been too easy because a week later I end up in the hospital with a kidney infection. Now you would think that would be the end of the bad luck streak we had going on but NO! After all that I get the nasty stomach bug that was going around and was out of commission for three days. So I finally start feeling better and then I get a horrible head cold. Ahhh!!!!! Finally we are all well and then yesterday we had to take Ben to the acute kids care place because he threw up twice. Luckily he just has a head cold and only threw up because he was gagging on his mucous. I say only but it really sucks to be frank. He can't breath at all and the dr. said babies under 6 months don't really know how to breath out of their mouth. Yesterday was the day from you know where. I pretty much had a meltdown on the phone with Matt because he wasn't going to be able to come home until 9pm because he was giving a presentation. Fortunately I have wonderful parents who drove out so I could take little Benny to acute kids care. Today has been a little better and Matt has helped out a ton. Having him be self-employed really comes in handy on these hard hard days. I am keeping my fingers crossed Ty doesn't get this because Matt is going out of town on Sunday and he doesn't get back until Saturday night and I really don't think I can make it a whole week by myself with TWO sick kids. I am having a hard enough time with just one sick babe.
Wish me luck that I can make it through next week without pulling all my hair out! If not I found this stress reduction kit on the internet. Feel free to try it out too!

No comments:
Post a Comment