First I just have to show off how stinkin' cute my little Benji is and I am sure you will agree.
3.27.2007
a little of this, a little of that.
Okay so this entry will have a little of this and a little of that.
.JPG)
Next here are some pictures of our new living room furniture and then a pic of Ty's play room, which is where we moved our old couch.

.JPG)
And then here is a pic of Matt and Ty together. Matt will be out of town on his birthday so we celebrated early. We just had a little family party...daddy, mommy and Ty...Ben was asleep. In the pic you can see what Ty gave Matt. I even think it is pretty fun. And I would like to give myself props for picking out such an awesome gift. Ben gave Matt some crocs...and well I got something for Matt from Victoria Secret...but we will leave that part a secret, lol.

hugs and kisses
molly
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment