5.18.2007

two in one.

Okay so I am going to do two posts in one to help save time :) First things first!

COPYING MOMMY WHILE SHE USES THE BREAST PUMP!



Tyler has always been fascinated by my breast pump. I don't use it that often so he is intrigued each time I pull it out. (Quick side note: Ty likes to play with our battery powered "snot sucker" as you have seen in one of my previous posts.) Ty was playing with our "snot sucker" when I started pumping a bottle for Matt to give to Ben since I was going to run an errand. The next thing I know, Ty has lifted up his shirt and put the "snot sucker" to his chest and is copying me while I am pumping. It was so hilarious I couldn't stop laughing. Matt got the camera too late so the picture doesn't do it justice but I just had to share!

MY NEW 'DO

I have had my hair cut like this for about four months but just went back in and got it trimmed so Amanda wanted to take some pics in case she wanted to get hers cut like it too. Most of you have seen it, but for you out-of-towners I decided to post some pics. Enjoy!





No comments: